It is our desire to be the church you can read about in the New Testament, the one purchased by the blood of Christ Act 20:28, the body of Christ 1Co 12:27.
You would be a friend to us if you see or hear us doing something that is contrary to God's Word and bring that to our attention so we can investigate it. We desire to change whenever necessary to conform to God's ways, not our ways or the ways of tradition.
How we worship God according to the Scripture:
- We praise Him in song - Eph 5:19, Col 3:16, Heb 13:15 We sing and make melody in our hearts with our lips - no mechanical instruments since God didn't specify them in the New Testament.
- We partake of the Lord's Supper - Act 20:7, 1Cor 11, Mat 26:26, Mar14:22, Luk 22:19, Act 2:42, 20:7 We partake each Lord's day (Sunday) all together in the assembly, tarrying for one another.
- We give a portion of our blessings back to the Lord by setting an amount beside ourselves each week to further the work of the Lord. 1Co 16:2, 2Co 9:7
- We study, teach and preach in order to mutually edify each other in the work and worship of God. Act 2:42, Jud 1:3, 1:20, 2Ti 2:15
- We pray for strength, healing, courage, each other, deliverance from temptation, governments, leaders, food, clothing, God's will to be done.